The student news site of Santa Margarita Catholic High School in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

Hollywood’s Best and Worst Costumes

Extravagant celebrity costumes of 2023
    rawpixel.com
    Free Halloween candle light at night photo, public domain CC0 image.

Every year, Hollywood’s stars dress up for Halloween in exciting and over the top costumes. Whether it be makeup, wigs, prosthetics, or props, celebrities go all out for this holiday. Some of the most infamous costumes include Heidi Klum’s worm costume in 2022, Lady Gaga’s take on Edward Scissorhands (2017) and Lebron James as Stephen King’s character Pennywise from It (2017).

Halloween is a time for friendly get-togethers celebrating the season in costume from our favorite shows, movies or characters. Celebrities use this time to show off their extravagant ideas and bring to life artistic visions.

Stars celebrated “Halloweekend” where Heidi Klum dressed as a huge peacock, beak and all, with 10  acrobats costumed as the bird’s beautiful feathers. Adele donned a long black wig, a floor-length black dress, signature Morticia makeup to dress up as Morticia Addams from The Addams Family.

For classic and cute costumes, Justin Bieber and his wife Hailey dressed up as Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm from the Flintstones. Kelsea Ballerini, the singer, wore the all-pink cowgirl dress from the 2023 movie “Barbie.” and Camila Cabello dressed gracefully in a costume inspired by “The Princess Diaries.”

Another few notable looks were Kim Kardashian and North West as Cher and Dionne from “Clueless”, Mariah Carey as Jessica Rabbit, and Janelle Monáe as a chameleon!

Whether it be classy couples costumes or awesome animals, we can always count on the Hollywood stars to deliver with interesting and astounding outfits.