The student news site of Santa Margarita Catholic High School in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

The Grammy’s

Reviewing the 66th Grammy Award Ceremony

The Grammy’s: one of the most famous and prestigious awards ceremonies of all time. This year the 66th Grammys was held in LA and included performances from Miley Cyrus, Dua Lipa and Olivia Rodrigo. Miley Cyrus won her first Grammy for her song “Flowers”. Taylor Swift won album of the year and announced her newest album, The Tortured Poets Department, coming out on April 19th. Her album is said to have collaborations with Post Malone and other artists. New artist Tyla won the Grammy for best African music performance. Artist Killer Mike was arrested at the award-show and was walked out of the ceremony by police officers. He was charged on the account of misdemeanor. Joni Mitchell at age 80, won her 10th Grammy. She had suffered a brain aneurysm for the past 10 and went through intensive rehabilitation to be able to perform. Victoria Monet won best new artist of the year and song of the year went to “What was I made for?” by Billie Eilish from the motion picture “Barbie”. Between Celine Dion’s surprise return and Jay-Z’s off-script speech this 66th Grammys will go down as one of the most memorable.