The student news site of Santa Margarita Catholic High School in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

Fall Feelings

Cinnamon, pumpkin patches, vanilla, sweaters, and all the attributes that make up fall are right around the corner. As the weather fades into chilly nights and early mornings, fall makes its way into the scene of everyone’s life.

The fall aesthetic makes its comeback as the leaves on every tree slowly turn orange, Starbucks fall drinks become the rage, and stores begin to pack their holiday sections to the brim with Halloween decorations. The world themes itself in what seems like a matter of seconds.

The Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks will soon be in the hand of fall-lovers across the world. The expresso drink with steamed milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and whipped cream becomes the taste of fall. Starbucks’ logo, the green mermaid, can be instantly recognized everywhere, especially for its deluxe coffee consumers will pay premium for.

Not only does Starbucks have one popular fall drink, but it has a variety of themed drinks and even foods. Their pumpkin cream cold brew, iced apple crisp oat milk shaken cold brew, and iced pumpkin cream chai tea latte, are the other selections of fall-themed drinks that entice customers to come to Starbucks and get into the fall rhythm. Anyone feeling hungry can stop by to order a warm apple baked croissant, or even a pumpkin cream cheese muffin.

Regardless of what is ordered, Starbucks successfully creates the feeling of fall as the world enters the season of chilly days and cozy nights.