The student news site of Santa Margarita Catholic High School in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

Giulia Henshaw

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor

Hi!! My name is Giulia and I'm the Copy Editor! I'm a senior and this is my fourth year in journalism. I love being in journalism because I get to be in a class with all my favorite people and provide a voice to the students on campus. At school I am a Link Crew Leader and Student Ambassador and when I am not at school I can be found playing club soccer or trying out new recipes. My favorite shows are Friends and Pretty Little Liars.

All content by Giulia Henshaw
Infographic by Giulia Henshaw. Flexible schedule- Depending on what schedule a school decides to do, students have various opportunities to take their AP tests. The College Board provided three different styles of testing.

New format for AP tests

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Feb 9, 2021

One beach at a time

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Dec 16, 2020
Halloween night- People can watch their favorite seasonal movies in the comfort of their own home.

Spooky night in

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Oct 29, 2020
Clara Cherney

Clara Cherney

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Oct 18, 2020

Turn up the music

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Sep 14, 2020
Gianna Medica

Gianna Medica

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Apr 29, 2020
The decrease of tourism in Venice, Italy improves the canals waters and quality of life for the marine animals.

Time for recovery

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Apr 24, 2020
Junior Abby Davis has had to adapt to the new learning environment of online school, yet the change in education teaches her independence.

Abby Davis

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Mar 27, 2020
In her third year of high school, Mia Huebscher has found her sense of community here. She hopes to discern her future as she considers her college plans.

[Photo] Mia Huebscher

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Jan 15, 2020
Sydney McMahon

Sydney McMahon

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Sep 16, 2019
Reflecting on her past achievements, Kaylin Maddox expresses her excitement for her third year of volunteering at Pretend City.

Kaylin Maddox

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Aug 16, 2019
Scarred government - With lengthened period of the shutdown, the United States is faced with new challenges.

A long lasting shutdown

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Feb 20, 2019
Look into future - University of Illinois representative explains what the college has to offer to the students.

The big ten

Giulia Henshaw, Copy Editor
Nov 19, 2018
Load More Stories