The student news site of Santa Margarita Catholic High School in Rancho Santa Margarita, California.

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

The Eagle Eye

Camille Manese, Staff Writer

Camille is a senior and a second year staff writer for The Eagle Eye newspaper. She’ll be writing a lot about seniors and their fun adventures this year! You’ll most likely find her walking around in some crazy socks (check out her snapchat for sock updates), tablet in hand (and sometimes on her head), eating some sort of snack (that she probably won’t share) and probably frazzled. If she’s not frazzled, she’ll crack a few jokes which usually aren’t funny and she’ll probably laugh at her own jokes as well. She’s an avid Netflix-watcher, procrastinator and candy lover. Camille isn’t the most athletic person, so she manages the boys’ varsity basketball team. She’s a little weird and not always on the ball, but all she wants to do is be happy and make other people laugh.

All content by Camille Manese
Happy hugs

Happy hugs

Camille Manese, Staff Writer
Feb 7, 2016

Let out some steam

Camille Manese and Dani Segovia
Jan 6, 2016
If Im going down, my socks are going down with me.

Unsockcessful dress code

Camille Manese, Staff Writer
May 26, 2015
Jumping through the pain - At the Wounded Warrior Project, held at SMCHS, junior Katey Long progresses despite the burden of shin splints.

Katey Long jump

Camille Manese, Staff Writer
May 15, 2015
Religion teacher Peter Bennetts mule packing boots are worn with memories from the dusty trails.

Outside the pack

Camille Manese, Staff Writer
Jan 22, 2015
Load More Stories